I just finished a week of webinars that were all about aromatherapy certification. We had so much fun on the webinars, and I’m glad that so many of you are interested in getting certified!
I would love to have you join me in Aromahead’s online Aromatherapy Certification Program. We have students and graduates from all over the world. The aromatherapy profession is a truly beautiful community to be a part of, and I invite you to join us! This is a great time to enroll in the online Aromatherapy Certification Program because I am including three excellent bonuses. (Click here to learn more about the Aromatherapy Certification Program!)
Enroll by Friday, August 29 at 11:59 PM Eastern time, and you get all three bonuses:
- Our popular Component Blending class, focused on advanced blending techniques. The tuition is normally $375 but you get it for free. (Click here to learn more!)
- The Masters Series, three recorded webinar interviews with renowned experts in aromatherapy, beautifully laid out with photographs and slides: $450 value
- A $250 gift certificate to Aromatics International
Totaling $1,075 of bonuses!
Ready to get started? Click here to enroll!
Are you registered for Aromahead Institute’s free webinar, All About Aromatherapy Certification?
If not, I am excited to invite you! On the webinar I will answer all of your questions about how aromatherapy certification can help you. (I’ll even show you how aromatherapy chemistry can be easy. This is seriously the most fun you can have learning chemistry!)
Click here to register
There are so many reasons people who love essential oils want to get their certification.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You would like to understand more about which essential oils to use and why, so you can feel more confident with your blending.
- You want to learn how to assess whether an essential oil is pure, if there are any safety considerations and how to make the best oil choices for your blends.
- You know aromatherapy is about much more than making things smell good and helping people relax, and you want to know how to use it to its full potential.
- You suspect aromatherapy would be a good complement to your existing work, but wonder how to best use it to really help your clients.
- You know chemistry is important in aromatherapy, but aren’t sure how to best learn about that. (Chemistry scares some people, and I promise to show you on the webinar how I teach it, so you can feel more relaxed about learning it!)
- You have considered studying online, but aren’t sure it would be the right way for you to learn.
I would like to share a little feedback I’ve received from someone who attended this All About Aromatherapy Certification webinar last March:
“I LOVED the webinar! I attended and stayed for the Q&A. I highly recommend this, as there is LOADS of info given out in the Q&A! Andrea, you have a fantastic teaching voice and demeanor! I can’t wait for the next one!”
—Tisa Lynn Carlson
Be sure to register if you haven’t already, as attendance is limited.
Click here to register.
The webinar will be offered three times so you can choose the date that works best for you.
August 23, 1 pm
August 26th 7 pm
August 27th 7:30 pm
All times are eastern, USA. If you are in any other country this is a link to the Time Zone Converter so you can find your correct time.
See you on the webinar!