Lately, we’ve had quite a few readers contact us asking what the benefits of an aromatherapy certification are.
Education is a personal journey, and every student has their own reason for pursuing an education in aromatherapy. While a few take the Aromatherapy Certification Program for personal enrichment, most would like to enhance or begin a career in aromatherapy.
We contacted some of our former aromatherapy certification graduates to find out where their studies have taken them. Aromahead graduates are currently:
- Creating healthy and organic product lines and selling them through web stores, retail stores, healthcare practices, spas, massage offices and natural health food stores.
- Teaching aromatherapy classes to the public and to other health care professionals.
- Creating safe cleaning products, healthy products for their families, and natural cold and flu remedies.
- Writing for aromatherapy journals and websites.
- Consulting in spas, cruise ships, resorts and upscale hotels.
- Integrating essential oils into existing health care practices.
- Opening their own spas, or joining existing natural health clinics.
- Teaching aromatherapy at massage and skin care schools.
- Creating natural perfume lines.
Where will aromatherapy take you? Take the Aromatherapy Certification Program, and your options will only be limited by your imagination!