Spring is in full bloom! At Aromahead, we love taking photos of aromatic plants and foliage throughout the year. To celebrate the changing season, we’re hosting the first Aromahead photography challenge!
Aromahead Photography Contest
Get outside and take a photo that represents spring. It can be a flower, a leaf or anything you feel represents the budding season. Be creative or approach the challenge literally. It’s up to you!
How to Enter:
- To enter your photo, join our Flickr group Aromaheads and add your entry to the group pool.
- To add a photo, upload it to your OWN Flickr account, then click on “Send to Group” at the top of the photo.
- Be sure to tag it “Aromahead Spring” so we know it’s an entry!
- Leave a comment on this post after you enter your photo so we can contact you if you win.
What’s the prize? We’ll ship the winner Indrani’s beautiful facial mask, a bottle of Spike Lavender and a travel bag from Aromatics International!
Photos will be judged on technique and adherence to the theme.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 13th.
- You may submit only one photo to the contest.
- Residents of USA only, please.