I’m so excited to announce that I’ve published my first aromatherapy eBook! Essential Living: Aromatherapy Recipes for Health and Home.
The 113-page aromatherapy eBook offers everything a beginner needs to get started with simple aromatherapy for health and home. The eBook includes over 60 easy recipes to help you create natural, safe and environmentally friendly products for beauty, skin care, your health, travel, emotional wellness and for cleaning and caring for every room in your home.
The recipes are printer friendly, so if you prefer paper to the aromatherapy eBook, you can create your own recipe book!
Testimonials from the last few days:
- Kc Rossi, owner of Heart Blossom Essentials — “WOW! This is *Fantastic*. What an easy, handy and user-friendly way to access the art and science of aromatherapy.”
- Rebeca Ledersnaider, owner of Shaktilier — “Great ways to start using essential oils!!!”
- Pat Chirumbolo, LMT — “Just what I need! Thanks Andrea.”
- Karen Williams, owner of Aromatics International — “Beautifully illustrated and a great read for both the beginner and those who have been involved in aromatherapy for awhile. A much needed book!”
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- My Favorite Aromatherapy Recipes for Sleep - May 25, 2015
- Try Helichrysum and Lavender Essential Oils for Bruises - May 18, 2015
- What is jojoba? Learn all about this amazing carrier! - May 11, 2015