This blog post is officially number 200 on the Aromahead Blog!
To celebrate, I’m listing a few of my personal favorites from the past few years. Thanks for being out there, and taking the time to read the Aromahead Blog. Your readership means so much to me!
- 5 Great Ways to Use Hydrosols
- Ecomaat Distillery in Bulgaria
- Make Your Own Natural Skin Cleansing Pads
- Solid Natural Perfumes
- The Wonders of Bergamot! (Italy in a Bottle)
To share any of these posts on your Facebook page or via Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, just click the icon on the left side of this page. Thanks for sharing! *
*If you’re using a bookmark for this blog, you may not see the icons on the left. To resolve this, search for the Aromahead Blog via Google and update your bookmark.
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- How To Melt Shea Butter and Natural Oils for Body Care - April 20, 2015
- Make Sports Massage Oil with Spike Lavender - April 13, 2015
- What is an aromatherapy inhaler? And what can I use it for? - April 6, 2015