If you love honey and essential oils, how about combining them? Here’s a great essential oil honey recipe that can really kick your tea up a notch!
This essential oil honey recipe brings in nice, bright citrus tones to the honey, as well as a deeper hint of spice from the Cardamom.
Use only 100% pure, high quality essential oils for the honey.
- 1 cup honey
- 8 drops Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia)
- 6 drops Lemon essential oil (Citrus limon)
- 6 drops Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)
- 3 drops Cardamom essential oil (Ellettaria cardamomum)
Personally, I like this blend with ginger root tea. Boil a few slices of ginger for a few minutes, strain and add a half teaspoon of the honey. Delicious!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Make a Soothing Spray for Natural Sunburn Relief - August 3, 2015
- How To Make Baby Powder with All Natural Ingredients - July 27, 2015
- How To Make a Cooling Body Mist for Summer - July 20, 2015