This Anti-fungal Cleaning Spray recipe is one I use regularly. The recipe comes from my eBook, Essential Living: Aromatherapy Recipes for Health and Home.
I suggest using this anti-fungal cleaning spray on your shower curtain and damp areas of the bath or shower liberally to prevent mold and mildew (that map picture above is my shower curtain!). We also use this spray to prevent mold on patio furniture and screened porches.
Note: This spray is not for use on the skin.
Makes: One 16 oz spray bottle
15 oz water
1 tablespoon white vinegar
40 drops Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
30 drops Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
40 drops Palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogon martini var. motia)
16 oz PET plastic spray bottle
1. Fill spray bottle with 15 oz water.
2. Add the white vinegar and essential oils.
3. Shake vigorously before using.
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- How To Make Baby Powder with All Natural Ingredients - July 27, 2015
- How To Make a Cooling Body Mist for Summer - July 20, 2015
- Make Aromatherapy Blends Based on Plant Part - July 13, 2015