The Aromahead Institute’s 400-hour Scholar’s Program has the highest standard of Aromatherapy education approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA).
Aromahead Institute’s Scholar’s Program offers an inspiring combination of courses for aromatherapy education! Graduates are qualified to practice as Clinical Aromatherapists. This program may be completed in-person, online or with a combination of both.
The 400-Hour Scholar’s Program includes:
- advanced training in aromatherapy chemistry.
- related anatomy and physiology.
- therapeutic properties and uses of over 100 essential oils.
- medicinal blending.
- product development.
- optional teacher training and business development.
Aromahead Institute’s 400-hour Scholar’s Program consists of two required classes and 40 hours of electives.
1. Aromatherapy Certification Program (235 hours)
2. Advanced Graduate Program (125 hours)
Electives (40 hours):
All additional Aromahead Institute online and in-person classes count towards your electives.
Two Registration Options:
1. Complete one class at a time, starting with the Aromatherapy Certification Program. Once you complete the Aromatherapy Certification Program, you may register for the Advanced Graduate Program and your electives.
- Enroll in the online Aromatherapy Certification Program
- Enroll in the in-person Aromatherapy Certification Program
Payment Plans are available for the Aromatherapy Certification Program and the Advanced Graduate Program.
2. Enroll and pay in full for the whole Scholar’s Program (two required classes and all electives). With this option you will receive a 10% discount off of your total tuition!
Questions about aromatherapy education or the Scholar’s Program? Email Andrea: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- A Great Way to Give Thanks to Essential Oil Distillers! - February 26, 2014
- Free Webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living - February 13, 2014
- And The Winner Is… - February 3, 2014