The Aromahead Institute’s 400-hour Scholar’s Program has the highest standard of Aromatherapy education approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA).
Aromahead Institute’s Scholar’s Program offers an inspiring combination of courses for aromatherapy education! Graduates are qualified to practice as Clinical Aromatherapists. This program may be completed online at your own pace.
The 400-Hour Scholar’s Program includes:
- advanced training in aromatherapy chemistry.
- related anatomy and physiology.
- therapeutic properties and uses of over 100 essential oils.
- medicinal blending.
- product development.
- optional teacher training and business development.
Aromahead Institute’s 400-hour Scholar’s Program consists of two required classes and 40 hours of electives.
1. Aromatherapy Certification Program (235 hours)
2. Advanced Graduate Program (125 hours)
Electives (40 hours):
All additional Aromahead Institute online classes count towards your electives.
Two Registration Options:
1. Complete one class at a time, starting with the Aromatherapy Certification Program. Once you complete the Aromatherapy Certification Program, you may register for the Advanced Graduate Program and your electives.
Payment Plans are available for the Aromatherapy Certification Program and the Advanced Graduate Program.
2. Enroll and pay in full for the whole Scholar’s Program (two required classes and all electives). With this option you will receive a 10% discount off of your total tuition!
Questions about aromatherapy education or the Scholar’s Program? Email Andrea: email@example.com
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromatherapy Organizations Around the World - September 2, 2014
- A Special Offer for Aromahead’s Aromatherapy Certification Program - August 28, 2014
- 6 Reasons to consider Aromatherapy Certification - August 21, 2014