A New Year! I hope 2013 brings you exciting and meaningful success, vibrant health and lots of laughter!
As you ease into the New Year, here are a few essential oil recipes that might help you get through the holiday celebrations–all that food and late night partying can really take its toll!
Do you have any favorite essential oil recipes you want to share? Please add your comment below! If you have a blog post with recipes, you can add the URL in the comment section (we’re using the plugin CommentLuv that directs readers to your blog–it is so cool!)
- Essential Oils for Digestion (Great recipe for your belly!)
- Saro Essential Oil (Try using Saro to prevent a cold or flu from settling in, or to reduce the symptoms once you’re already sick.)
- 8 Hours of Sleep (Oh, the healing power of a deep sleep . . .)
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromahead now approved by International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA)! - February 4, 2016
- Botanica2016 Raffle Winners! - February 1, 2016
- A Great Way to Give Thanks to Essential Oil Distillers! - January 25, 2016