Are you interested in sharing your online business with people all over the world? Gaining more exposure via social media, blogging and newsletters can feel like a full time job.
Here are a few great aromatherapy business tips! These tools can help anyone who manages an online presence.
TinyURL was created as a free service to make posting long URLs easier. When you want to share a link that is very long, this tool shortens it for you. They have a “custom alias” option so you can add a word of your choice to the end of the link. I used my business name, Aromahead, on the end of this link to my book.
For example, the link to my book on Amazon is this:
I used the free service at TinyURL and now the link is this:
Try them both. They bring you to the same place, but my tiny link is so much easier to post on Facebook, on my blog and to add to an email.
2. Another great free tool is Pagemodo. This site helps you make a beautiful Facebook Timeline Cover Photo for free! They have stunning stock photos, or you can use your own. There are several professionally designed themes that make your design fast and easy. This picture is from their site.
3. If you actively use Pinterest, there is a great Chrome extension that allows you to send images from any website to your pinboards. The extension is simple to add–just click the green “Add to Chrome” button on the top right of the page. Once clicked, you’ll see a tiny cute red box with the word “Pin” has been added to the right of your address bar where you normally type in your web URL addresses.
Side note: If you don’t use Chrome as one of your browsers you might want to download it–I love it.
If you’re interested in growing your aromatherapy business, join us for a 3-day business class in St. Petersburg, Florida, March 15–17.
Click the Pinterest picture below to follow Aromahead!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromatherapy Blends for Massage: A blog post & recipe round up! - May 23, 2016
- Should You Use Roman Chamomile or German Chamomile? - May 16, 2016
- Aromatherapy from a Himalayan Distiller - May 9, 2016