When I first considered adding online aromatherapy courses to Aromahead in 2008, I wondered if anyone would take me seriously!
But I was quickly amazed by the amount of people who expressed interest and registered for our online aromatherapy courses.
Today we have students from over 20 different countries, and Aromahead Institute’s newsletter is read by people in 87 different countries around the world.
87 countries! This number actually stopped me in my tracks when I saw it.
Our online educational tag line at Aromahead is:
Sign up in minutes | Start immediately | Keep it forever
The online aromatherapy classes at Aromahead offer you original written material, professionally shot videos, and more. Plenty of review questions keep you engaged in the learning process.
The courses were created for working adult students, so all our online programs are built around your lifestyle. Aromahead’s user-friendly, online classroom environment makes learning interactive and enjoyable. Your classes, academic resources, and support services are all easily accessible–forever.
You can sign up anytime, log in anytime you like, work on your class for 20 minutes or several hours. Aromahead’s online aromatherapy courses are well organized–with clear directions, links, videos and pictures, along with in-depth text, activities, blending guidelines and much more.
Here is a list of all the online classes available at Aromahead Institute. If you’re new to Aromahead, there are several ways to get started.
- New to essential oils and aromatherapy? Take our free aromatherapy course: Introduction to Essential Oils
- If you’re a massage therapist, we have a class designed just for you: Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists
- For anyone wanting to be a certified aromatherapist: Aromatherapy Certification Program
- If you want to learn to make body butters, lip balms and other fun products: Body Butters and Lip Balms
Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromatherapy Blends for Massage: A blog post & recipe round up! - May 23, 2016
- Should You Use Roman Chamomile or German Chamomile? - May 16, 2016
- Aromatherapy from a Himalayan Distiller - May 9, 2016