Massage and Aromatherapy = True Love!
It’s so satisfying to make your own massage oil! Let’s get right to it. We’ll approach this project in three different ways:
I want to make my own massage oil and…
1. It needs to be simple, easy and fast.
2. I want to be creative.
3. I want a certificate of excellence after I make my oil!
No More Pain Blend
10 drops Lavender
10 drops Mandarin
10 drops Peppermint
10 drops Black Spruce
15 drops Lavender
5 drops Ylang Ylang
20 drops Frankincense
Create your own blend, drop by drop. Add one drop at a time and assess the aroma. Continue this process until you reach about 40 drops. Some essential oils have stronger aromas, so you need less in a blend (Ylang Ylang), and with others you can add quite a few drops (citrus oils). This is a great aroma guide to help you choose oils to create the aroma you want. * Some oil suggestions below
Want to learn more? Take Aromahead’s online class Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists class! Not sure the class is right for you? Listen to Andrea’s webinar all about Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists.
* Comforting, rich, nourishing oils:
* Relieve Pain and Inflammation:
* Emotionally Uplifting & Bright
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Massage CEU’s for Aromahead’s Online Classes (NCBTMB) - March 10, 2014
- A Great Way to Give Thanks to Essential Oil Distillers! - February 26, 2014
- Free Webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living - February 13, 2014