Great news for Massage Therapists!
We are excited to announce that in addition to our existing NYS and Florida CEU approval, all of Aromahead Institute’s online Aromatherapy classes are now approved for massage CEU’s by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)!
We recently added two new online classes to Aromahead Institute’s offerings.
1. Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists. This class has been approved for 36 CEU’s in New York, Florida and it is now approved nationally. Students have access to comprehensive, thorough information about essential oils, exclusive recipes, and data sheets listing the essential oil’s therapeutic properties. Enjoy 12 videos featuring Andrea Butje demonstrating blending approaches and techniques!
2. Aromatherapy for Natural Living – also approved for 36 CEU’s in New York, Florida and now nationally. This class is designed especially for people wanting to learn how to use essential oils and natural products to safely address common issues affecting babies, children and adults alike.
Come join the online Aromahead community!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Try Helichrysum and Lavender Essential Oils for Bruises - May 18, 2015
- What is jojoba? Learn all about this amazing carrier! - May 11, 2015
- How To Remove Sticky Residue Naturally: An Aromahead App Recipe - May 4, 2015