Great news for Massage Therapists!
We are excited to announce that in addition to our existing NYS and Florida CEU approval, all of Aromahead Institute’s online Aromatherapy classes are now approved for massage CEU’s by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)!
We recently added two new online classes to Aromahead Institute’s offerings.
1. Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists. This class has been approved for 36 CEU’s in New York, Florida and it is now approved nationally. Students have access to comprehensive, thorough information about essential oils, exclusive recipes, and data sheets listing the essential oil’s therapeutic properties. Enjoy 12 videos featuring Andrea Butje demonstrating blending approaches and techniques!
2. Aromatherapy for Natural Living – also approved for 36 CEU’s in New York, Florida and now nationally. This class is designed especially for people wanting to learn how to use essential oils and natural products to safely address common issues affecting babies, children and adults alike.
Come join the online Aromahead community!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- How To Make Baby Powder with All Natural Ingredients - July 27, 2015
- How To Make a Cooling Body Mist for Summer - July 20, 2015
- Make Aromatherapy Blends Based on Plant Part - July 13, 2015