Are you interested in becoming a certified aromatherapist? Are you wondering if aromatherapy certification is right for you?
Maybe you’ve been using essential oils for years, and want to take your knowledge to the next level. Maybe you’re already making products, but want a more solid understanding of which oils to use and why. Or maybe oils are new to you, but you already know you want to work with them.
On April 2nd at 7 PM EST, I am offering a free webinar about aromatherapy certification!
Time: 7 pm est (St. Petersburg, Florida)
6 pm cst
5 pm mst
4 pm pst
Not sure what time this means for you? Check out this handy Time Zone Converter for countries all over the world.
On the webinar I will explain:
- What aromatherapy certification really means.
- What you will learn in Aromahead Institute’s Aromatherapy Certification Program.
- How the information in the Aromatherapy Certification Program can support your aromatherapy business.
- What kind of work certified aromatherapists are doing.
I’ll also answer any questions you might have about aromatherapy certification in an open Q&A.
Bonus: I will be making three special offers that you won’t want to miss!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- My Favorite Aromatherapy Recipes for Sleep - May 25, 2015
- Try Helichrysum and Lavender Essential Oils for Bruises - May 18, 2015
- What is jojoba? Learn all about this amazing carrier! - May 11, 2015