Free Webinar: All About Aromatherapy Certification!

by Andrea Butje on March 17, 2014

Lavender field in CroatiaAre you interested in becoming a certified aromatherapist? Are you wondering if aromatherapy certification is right for you?

Maybe you’ve been using essential oils for years, and want to take your knowledge to the next level. Maybe you’re already making products, but want a more solid understanding of which oils to use and why. Or maybe oils are new to you, but you already know you want to work with them.

On April 2nd at 7 PM EST, I am offering a free webinar about aromatherapy certification!

Time: 7 pm est (St. Petersburg, Florida)
6 pm cst
5 pm mst
4 pm pst

Not sure what time this means for you? Check out this handy Time Zone Converter for countries all over the world.

Click here to register!

On the webinar I will explain:

• What aromatherapy certification really means.
  • What you will learn in Aromahead Institute’s Aromatherapy Certification Program.
  • How the information in the Aromatherapy Certification Program can support your aromatherapy business.
  • What kind of work certified aromatherapists are doing.

I’ll also answer any questions you might have about aromatherapy certification in an open Q&A.

Bonus: I will be making three special offers that you won’t want to miss!

Click here to register!

Get our blog posts delivered to your inbox!

Denise Radcliffe April 13, 2014 at 11:32 am

Hi, I am very interested in taking the certification program. I have been a massage therapist for over 20 years, I have a lot of anatomy background, I have taught in a massage schools for 8 years. I am wondering if you will waive the A&P course? Will look forward to hearing back from you! Thank you, Denise

Andrea Butje April 16, 2014 at 8:16 am

Hi Denise – the A&P course is actually included in your payment for the ACP. Let me know if you need anything else!

Anne Krupa April 15, 2014 at 12:38 am

I was unable to attend the webinar and am very interested in becoming a certified aromatherapist. I was wondering if the 3 special offers you offered on April 2nd would be available to me upon signing up.
Thank you for your time.
Anne Krupa

Andrea Butje April 16, 2014 at 8:17 am

Hi Anne – we’ll be able to offer you the two bonuses of the Masters Series and the Building Web Presence course. The other bonus is not from our website and ended over a week ago. Let me know if there’s anything else you need! :)

kristal April 30, 2014 at 12:30 am

I have been practicing massage for over 20 years, aromatherapy for about 7. Though I have no formal education I create and market remedies for headaches, and anxiety, allergies, many more.. I have also taught massage for many years. I am interested in teaching continuing education and am excited to take your CE training class.
I look forward to hearing from you and starting class!
Kristal Joy Wyatt
479 301 6760

Andrea Butje April 30, 2014 at 12:53 am

Hi Krystal,
Sounds like this class will fit really well for your work and your professional interests! I am excited to have you in the class. You can register online or email me directly if you have any questions. andrea@aromahead.com
Register: http://www.aromahead.com/courses/online/aromatherapy-certification-program

Mamie Baker March 18, 2015 at 8:42 am

I’m interested in this certification. I’m a registered nurse with a bachelor’s degree in nursing. I work in two psych facilities for adolescents. Do I need to take the A & P part of the lessons?

Andrea Butje March 20, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Hi Mamie – the A&P course is included in the ACP, and it is required to pass our A&P exam in order to receive your aromatherapy certification. Since you have so much experience already, you can breeze through the A&P course and skip right to the test :)