I recently did a survey on allergies, and the results were really interesting. 195 people filled out the survey and I asked three questions.
1. Do you have allergies?
- 53 people said yes, all the time.
- 90 people said yes, only in the summer.
- 47 said they did not have allergies.
2. Have you tried using essential oils for allergies?
- 91 people said yes, and they have helped.
- 12 people said yes, and they have not helped.
- 71 people said they had not tried essential oils for their allergies.
3. If you have successfully used essential oils for allergies, which method has worked best?
- 60 people said they used an essential oil inhaler.
- 36 people said they did essential oil steams.
- 28 people said they changed from chemical cleaners to natural ones.
- 4 people said they used a linen spray.
The results of this survey really encouraged me to offer this free webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally!
Of course, I’m going to teach how to get rid of allergies all year long, but summer is especially hard for 90 of the people who filled out the survey, so I focused on that.
Since 91 people have gotten help from essential oils and 71 people have never tried them, I decided to share my approach to relieving allergies with essential oils. The results work both for the short term and the long term.
Here’s what I’m going to teach on the webinar:
- How to use essential oils to relieve (or even eliminate) summer allergies and clear up sinus infections. I will teach you how to make five simple and effective essential oil blends that will help reduce allergies in the short and long term.
- How green cleaning products improve your health and reduce allergies so you feel better. I will share my most favorite homemade cleaning spray with you and explain which essential oils are best for cleaning.
- How to make an all-natural hand cleanser so you can stop using chemical hand sanitizers that potentially irritate your skin and contribute to allergies.
I feel confident in saying that you CAN get immediate relief and even eliminate allergies for the long term using essential oils.
Here’s when the webinar will take place:
Date: July 10, 2014
Time: 7 pm EST, USA*
* If you are not on EST or you live outside the USA, here is a link to the Time Zone Converter for every country, so you can find your correct time and date.
After you register, you will get a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar. (Getting on the webinar is very easy, even if you have not been on a webinar before!)
I have a great webinar planned for you, so be sure to join us!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromatherapy Blends for Massage: A blog post & recipe round up! - May 23, 2016
- Should You Use Roman Chamomile or German Chamomile? - May 16, 2016
- Aromatherapy from a Himalayan Distiller - May 9, 2016