Years ago, I used essential oils to relieve my allergies.
As it turned out, I was not only able to relieve my symptoms . . . I was able to eliminate them for the long term! I’m so excited to share my approach for relieving allergies naturally with you.
I have created a free webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally!
You will learn all this and more:
- How to use essential oils to relieve allergies naturally (or even eliminate them!) and clear up sinus infections. I will teach you how to make five simple and effective essential oil blends that will help reduce allergies for the short and long term.
- How green cleaning products improve your health and reduce allergies so you feel better. I will share my most favorite homemade cleaning spray with you, and will explain which essential oils are best for cleaning.
- How to make an all-natural hand cleanser so you can stop using chemical hand sanitizers that potentially irritate your skin and contribute to allergies.
I feel confident in saying that you CAN get immediate relief and even eliminate allergies over the long term using essential oils.
Here’s when the webinar will take place:
Date: July 10, 2014
Time: 7 pm EST, USA*
* If you are not on EST or you live outside the USA, here is a link to the Time Zone Converter for every country, so you can find your correct time and date.
Click here to register for Aromahead’s free webinar, Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally!
After you register, you will get a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar. (Getting on the webinar is very easy, even if you have not been on a webinar before!)
I have a great webinar planned for you, so be sure to join us! The webinar will run a little over an hour, and I will stay on afterward for any questions. On our last webinar, I answered all the questions and we were together for a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Important: Space is limited, so be sure to register right away.
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Keep Your Spirits Bright: Aromatherapy Recipes - February 8, 2016
- Aromahead now approved by International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA)! - February 4, 2016
- Botanica2016 Raffle Winners! - February 1, 2016