An Effective Approach to Relieving Allergies Naturally!

by Andrea Butje on July 2, 2014

Relieving allergies naturally... what a relief!Years ago, I used essential oils to relieve my allergies.

As it turned out, I was not only able to relieve my symptoms . . . I was able to eliminate them for the long term! I’m so excited to share my approach for relieving allergies naturally with you.

I have created a free webinar: Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally!

You will learn all this and more:

• How to use essential oils to relieve allergies naturally (or even eliminate them!) and clear up sinus infections. I  will teach you how to make five simple and effective essential oil blends that will help reduce allergies for the short and long term.
  • How green cleaning products improve your health and reduce allergies so you feel better. I will share my most favorite homemade cleaning spray with you, and will explain which essential oils are best for cleaning.
  • How to make an all-natural hand cleanser so you can stop using chemical hand sanitizers that potentially irritate your skin and contribute to allergies.

I feel confident in saying that you CAN get immediate relief and even eliminate allergies over the long term using essential oils.

Here’s when the webinar will take place:

Date: July 10, 2014
Time: 7 pm EST, USA*

* If you are not on EST or you live outside the USA, here is a link to the Time Zone Converter for every country, so you can find your correct time and date.

Click here to register for Aromahead’s free webinar, Aromatherapy for Natural Living: Reduce Allergies Naturally!

After you register, you will get a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar. (Getting on the webinar is very easy, even if you have not been on a webinar before!)

I have a great webinar planned for you, so be sure to join us! The webinar will run a little over an hour, and I will stay on afterward for any questions. On our last webinar, I answered all the questions and we were together for a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Important: Space is limited, so be sure to register right away.

Get free essential oil recipes and tips emailed to you!

TaN July 3, 2014 at 1:41 am

I’m located in Asia, the time and zone converter needed a location from USA, where about is your location?

Andrea Butje July 3, 2014 at 10:45 am

We’re located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Hope you can make it!

Felix Lee July 3, 2014 at 11:35 pm

My cousin has so many allergies, she’s already tried so many stuff. Maybe I should show this to her. I bet she will be willing to try it out too!
Felix Lee recently posted…How to Become a Painting ContractorMy Profile

Aimeed July 6, 2014 at 12:22 am

I am going to be away from home, and not sure if I’ll have internet during the webinar (we’re camping). Will it be available later to watch?

Ashley July 6, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Is it possible to record a webinar? I’d love to attend but will be working during that time…

Jenn July 9, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I have run into the same situation as above. I thought I was going to be home during the webinar but I will not be after all. I’m hoping the webinar will be available for viewing for 24 hrs after? I loved Andrea’s last webinar!! :)

Andrea Butje July 10, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Yes, as long as you’re registered you’ll receive an email the next day with a replay of the webinar. Have a fun time camping!

Andrea Butje July 10, 2014 at 12:08 pm

We’ll be sending out a replay the next day :)

Andrea Butje July 10, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Thanks for the kind words Jenn! We’ll be sending out a replay the next day :)

Beth July 14, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I was registered but missed the Sat. 12th webinar. My Grand daughters bday party. But, I thought you were going to send via email recipes for blends discuessed..

Andrea Butje July 14, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Hi Beth – we’ve been sending out emails over the past few days. Can you check your spam folder and make sure they’re not getting stuck in there, and then add andrea@aromahead.com to your address book?

You can visit the replay page here and download the recipes and resources underneath the video: http://www.aromahead.com/blog/july12-webinar

Enjoy!

Christine July 19, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Hello – I watched the webinar. I’m looking for the file with the recipes. I clicked on the link above and it doesn’t have the resources.

Thank you!

Andrea Butje July 21, 2014 at 11:30 am

Hi Christine – you can download the recipes and resources on this page, right underneath the video. Thanks! http://www.aromahead.com/blog/july-webinar-replay