Have you ever thought about becoming a Certified Aromatherapist?
Do you have questions about what’s involved in aromatherapy certification, or whether it’s right for you?
I’ve created a free webinar that will answer your questions! In the webinar, I will outline the aromatherapy certification educational standards and guidelines required to be approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists and the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.
This webinar will be perfect if you:
- Have used essential oils, but want to take your knowledge to the next level and become a professional.
- Already make your own body products, but would like to know more about which oils to use and why they are effective.
- Are new to essential oils, but already know you want to work with them professionally.
This webinar will give you the information you need to decide whether certification is the right step for you.
The webinar will run for about 1.5 hours, and I’ll stay on afterward for a Q&A session. Our last webinar ran for an additional hour after all the questions were answered.
CLICK HERE to register.
The webinar will be offered three times so you can choose the one date that works best for your schedule.
- August 23rd at 1 pm
- August 26th at 7 pm
- August 27th at 7:30 pm
All times are eastern, USA. If you are in any other country this is a link to the Time Zone Converter so you can find your correct time.
It’s so exciting to begin this journey into the professional world of Aromatherapy! I look forward to having you on the webinar!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Aromatherapy Recipes to Enhance Your Yoga Practice - September 29, 2014
- Inward Journey- A New Online Class by Cindy Black - September 22, 2014
- Distiller Spotlight: Naturalness - September 15, 2014