Certifications and CEUs
Massage Therapy CEUs
Most online classes at Aromahead Institute are approved for General Continuing Education Units by:
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- The New York State Board of Massage Therapy
- The Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Advanced Graduate Program: CEUs: 125 hours for New York and Florida and NCBTMB
- Anatomy and Physiology: CEUs: 76 hours for New York and Florida
- Aromatherapy Certification Program: CEUs: 90 New York and Florida, 235 hours for NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists: CEUs: 36 hours for New York, Florida and NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living: CEUs: 36 hours for New York, Florida and NCBTMB
- Body Butters and Lip Balms: CEUs: 14 hours for New York, Florida and NCBTMB
- Component Blending: CEUs: 28 hours for New York, Florida and NCBTMB
- Viruses and the Immune System: CEUs: 21 hours for New York and Florida
Aromatherapy Registration Council
Graduates of the 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program are eligible to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) exam. All Aromahead classes are also eligible for the 100 contact hours of continuing education required every five years by ARC .
National Recognition of Aromahead Institute
Aromahead Institute is approved by the two US Aromatherapy Associations:
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA)
Our online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) and the 400-hour Scholar's Program is approved by Alliance of International Aromatherapists.
National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
Aromahead Institute's online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) is approved by National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.
International Recognition of Aromahead Institute
Aromahead Institute is an approved Aromatherapy training provider by The International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and the UK.