Viruses and the Immune System
Enroll: $250 | Enroll
Get to know viruses—how they live, how they affect human physiology, and how the immunesystems responds to them—in this 21-hour class.
Understand the dynamics of the viral life cycle and learn simple and effective ways to support Vital Energy as it returns to harmony after viral infection. Learn the details of the immune system and all its aspects, including immune response, specific and non-specific immunity and how stress can influence these vital functions.
Twelve common viruses are presented in detail, along with recommendations, where appropriate, for using essential oils to combat infection.
- Herpes Simplex 1, 2, 3, 4
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Virus
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
A model of holistic approaches for treating viral infections is presented in order to support practitioners in their work with clients. This model supports alternative medical practitioners in creating appropriate interventions by thinking holistically about the unique individuals who seek their services. Methods are offered for intervening in chronic and acute infections, preventing the spread of viruses, nourishing and protecting one's Vital Energy, as well as ways to support health in the face of long-term immune deficiency syndromes.
As with all Aromahead Institute courses, the material is presented in an accessible, friendly format that helps the learner understand complicated scientific theory.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the program. View each video as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.
- Interact with Andrea and Cindy on an online forum where you can ask questions.
CEU’s: This program is approved for Massage Therapy in New York and Florida for 21 hours.
Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is suggested but not required.