Building Web Presence
Get started with the web
Wondering how to build a successful business presence online? Our 21-hour Building Web Presence class gives you the foundation to grow your business using online marketing tools.
Learn to have fun while marketing your services and products through social media. Discover the best ways to build an active, popular blog, and support your business with a website. This beginner-friendly class starts with the very basics, introducing you to tools Andrea and Cindy have found instrumental through their years of developing successful online businesses. You’ll learn techniques and tricks of industry experts who guided them in the early years. You’ll work as a team with your fellow students, becoming part of a supportive online community.
- Web Tools: Make the web work for you! Learn about some of the great tools that can make your online life easier. Andrea and Cindy guide you through mastering tools and exercises that help you optimize your experience on the world wide web.
- Social Media: Once you’re comfortable on the web, you’ll begin creating social media accounts to support your business. Learn tips and tricks and meet like-minded individuals who will help you grow your online support system.
- Blogs: Learn the ins-and-outs of blogging from Andrea and Cindy. Discover how to get started with your own business blog, and how to use blogging to learn more about your field, create an active online community, and generate more marketing opportunities.
- Websites: Don’t be scared by the thought of creating your very own website! This introduction helps you learn what kind of site will be right for you, and how to make it happen.
Exercises and Community
Unlike e-books, this special online class guides you through specific exercises and allows you to check in with a LinkedIn community of instructors and other students. This revolutionary form of teaching gives you the chance to put your skills to the test immediately.
Fun and Easy
Andrea and Cindy make learning enjoyable, even when the topics aren’t directly related to aromatherapy and healing arts. Whether you’re a total beginner or have basic web skills, this class will give you insight into the tools that have allowed Andrea and Cindy to connect with their students, their colleagues and their clients.
Is This Class for You?
If any of these statements apply to you, you're a great candidate for this online course.
- I want to participate on the web, but don’t know how to get started.
- I have time to dedicate to my business, but need guidance.
- I am a beginner online, and I want to learn how to set up social media accounts that work.
- I want to start writing a blog, but I’m not sure how to approach it.
- I’m excited to spend time developing my web presence and using social media.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the program. View each video as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.
- Interact with Andrea and Cindy on an online forum where you can ask questions.
CEU’s: This program is approved for Massage Therapy in New York for 14 hours and in Florida for 10 hours.
Open to anyone, no prerequisites.