Common household cleaners often contain harsh chemicals.
The problem is that harsh chemicals, while they may clean our surfaces, also affect our bodies in negative ways. The chemicals can be absorbed by our skin, and inhaled–and they can actually enter our bloodstream this way.
Green cleaning refers to using products with environmentally friendly ingredients designed to support your health and take care of the environment. The “power of green” is strong enough to clean our homes, but also supports our immune system and overall health–not to mention, it’s better for the environment.
The following blog posts are recipes for the green cleaning products I make and use daily.
Try them and let me know which ones are your favorites!
The list below is especially cool because:
- you can follow it by clicking the heart.
- you can embed it into your own blog post by clicking the link icon next to the heart.
- you can share it on your Facebook page or other social networks, or email it to a friend by clicking the arrow (I would love for you to share it!).
- you can filter the list by which recipe you would like to see first by clicking the name of the recipe.
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Make Sandalwood Rose Essential Oil Perfume - April 24, 2017
- FREE Webinar! All About the New Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program at Aromahead! - April 17, 2017
- How to Nourish Your Heart with Floral Essential Oils - April 10, 2017