If you suffer from allergies, this list of blog posts about essential oils for allergies is for you!
Allergies can make you feel miserable. Fortunately, there are essential oils for allergies that can be a huge help! These are some great, natural remedies that don’t involve over-the-counter drugs or pharmaceuticals.
A few simple essential oils can help to reduce congestions, headaches and even irritation. I have seen so many people’s lives improve when their allergies were no longer a daily issue.
3 great reasons to use your own essential oil inhaler to help reduce your allergies:
1. Making your own inhaler is easy and inexpensive.
2. Carrying it in your packet or bag is effortless.
3. The aroma is personal. No one else will smell your inhaler.
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Make Sandalwood Rose Essential Oil Perfume - April 24, 2017
- FREE Webinar! All About the New Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program at Aromahead! - April 17, 2017
- How to Nourish Your Heart with Floral Essential Oils - April 10, 2017