Are you registered for Aromahead Institute’s free webinar, All About Aromatherapy Certification?
If not, I am excited to invite you! On the webinar I will answer all of your questions about how aromatherapy certification can help you. (I’ll even show you how aromatherapy chemistry can be easy. This is seriously the most fun you can have learning chemistry!)
There are so many reasons people who love essential oils want to get their certification.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You would like to understand more about which essential oils to use and why, so you can feel more confident with your blending.
- You want to learn how to assess whether an essential oil is pure, if there are any safety considerations and how to make the best oil choices for your blends.
- You know aromatherapy is about much more than making things smell good and helping people relax, and you want to know how to use it to its full potential.
- You suspect aromatherapy would be a good complement to your existing work, but wonder how to best use it to really help your clients.
- You know chemistry is important in aromatherapy, but aren’t sure how to best learn about that. (Chemistry scares some people, and I promise to show you on the webinar how I teach it, so you can feel more relaxed about learning it!)
- You have considered studying online, but aren’t sure it would be the right way for you to learn.
I would like to share a little feedback I’ve received from someone who attended this All About Aromatherapy Certification webinar last March:
“I LOVED the webinar! I attended and stayed for the Q&A. I highly recommend this, as there is LOADS of info given out in the Q&A! Andrea, you have a fantastic teaching voice and demeanor! I can’t wait for the next one!”
—Tisa Lynn Carlson
Be sure to register if you haven’t already, as attendance is limited.
Click here to register.
The webinar will be offered three times so you can choose the date that works best for you.
August 23, 1 pm
August 26th 7 pm
August 27th 7:30 pm
All times are eastern, USA. If you are in any other country this is a link to the Time Zone Converter so you can find your correct time.
See you on the webinar!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Make Opopanax and Copal Resin Incense - January 23, 2017
- Good News to Share! My New Aromatherapy Book is Published! - January 17, 2017
- A Cold and Flu Blend for Daytime and Nighttime - January 16, 2017