Essential oil diffuser blends for energy are great natural pick-me-ups.
Does it surprise you to know that one of the first things I look forward to when I wake up is diffusing essential oils? Sound familiar?
I love the way they fill the house with beautiful scent. I also love the way they help my mind feel clear and focused, and my heart feel open. That’s just a great way to start the day!
Over the years, I have created a lot of essential oil diffuser blends for energy. Some have become favorites, and I make those blends ahead of time in bottles that I call “stock” bottles. That way, instead of having to reach for several different essential oils (sometimes my bottles migrate around my house as I use them for different purposes), I can just reach for my stock bottle. It lives right near my diffuser.
Here’s one of my favorite essential oil diffuser blends for energy in the morning, or anytime I need a boost.
You can make it right in a 5 ml stock bottle (which you can get at Aromatics International or any bottle supplier like SKS bottles). Just add:
- 20 drops Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- 20 drops Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi)
- 20 drops distilled Lime essential oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
Grapefruit and distilled Lime bring a bright, sparkling presence to this blend, and work as airborne antimicrobials. Rosemary is probably one of the most well-known essential oils for mental clarity and focus. It is very stimulating for the brain (and is also an airborne antimicrobial).
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Teaching Aromatherapy is one of the sweetest joys in life! - March 20, 2017
- Aromatic Carrier Oils and Butters (+ a perfume recipe!) - March 13, 2017
- How To Make Sports Massage Oil with Jojoba - February 27, 2017