Do you love working with essential oils so much that you’ve considered becoming a Certified Aromatherapist?
I created a FREE webinar that I think you’re going to really enjoy. It’s called, “How to Become a Certified Aromatherapist,” and it will answer all the questions you have about becoming certified.
In my work with Aromahead Institute, I talk to many people who are interested in Aromatherapy Certification . . . and I hear a lot of questions, too!
So I created a webinar that gives people an inside look into an online Aromatherapy Certification Program I’m also holding a Q&A session after the webinar, so if your questions aren’t answered in the webinar itself, you can ask me and the Aromahead team afterward.
Attending the webinar is free, and it’s an efficient way to get all of your questions answered in one place by the experienced team at Aromahead.
- How earning your Aromatherapy Certification can take your career to the next level (or help you start a new career!) by deepening your blending skills, and helping you establish a professional reputation.
- That studying online can be simple, convenient, and effective. The combination of reading, watching videos and webinars, making blends, and corresponding with instructors and other students on the Aromahead Forum can create the sense of a live classroom . . . all based around your own schedule.
- What guidelines you’ll need to meet to be recognized as a Certified Aromatherapist according to some of the most respected communities in the profession—the AIA (Alliance of International Aromatherapists), NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy), and IFPA (The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists).
- How easy it is to make friends in the Aromatherapy community! All around the world, Aromatherapy researchers, authors, retailers, teachers, and enthusiasts are some of the kindest and most inspiring people you’ll ever meet.
Ready to register? Click here to learn more and pick a webinar time that works for you! (I’m giving the webinar on multiple dates and times, so people all around the world have a chance to attend.)
After the webinar, you’ll understand what’s involved in becoming a Certified Aromatherapist, and how earning your certification can fit into your schedule. If certification is right for you, it can change your life in amazing ways. I would love for you to experience that!
Latest posts by Andrea Butje (see all)
- Make Sandalwood Rose Essential Oil Perfume - April 24, 2017
- FREE Webinar! All About the New Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program at Aromahead! - April 17, 2017
- How to Nourish Your Heart with Floral Essential Oils - April 10, 2017