Frankincense Essential Oil Spotlight Class
Have you ever wished you could sit down and take a class about a single essential oil, studying it from multiple angles, and really getting to know it?
This class is a chance to settle in for a few hours and get to know this calming, nourishing, restoring essential oil. If you already love Frankincense, this is a great way to meet new sides of an old friend. And if you're not familiar with all of Frankincense's talents, this three-hour online Frankincense Spotlight Class offers the perfect introduction. It has so many beautiful therapeutic uses.
Five recipes that we will explore in this online class include: Frankincense's Relaxing Diffuser Stock Blend, Frankincense's Massage and Yoga Diffuser Stock Blend, Frankincense Forest Incense, Frankincense & Coconut's Fabulous Deodorant, and Frankincense Head & Neck Relief Blend.
If you love Frankincense, or you simply want to learn more about how to use it, this is the webinar for you.
Meet Your Instructor
Andrea Butje, founder of Aromahead Institute, is an internationally recognized Aromatherapist and teacher who is changing the educational paradigm through her inspired approach to teaching online and creating community.
One of the most innovative online schools in the country, the Institute's elegant and intuitive classroom design makes navigating online learning a uniquely user-friendly experience.
Frankincense is a favorite essential oil for many people (including me!). On the webinar, you'll learn why it's so popular—a few reasons are that it's restoring for skin, relieves pain, and can help you breathe deeply in any situation!
- Learn what Frankincense has in common with the other seven essential oils in the recipes: Green Mandarin, Jasmine absolute, Juniper, Elemi, Bergamot, Cypress, and Ylang Ylang. You'll learn about their properties and how to blend with them.
- Get lifetime access to the class recording in your Aromahead account.
- Get lifetime access to the separate recording of the Q&A.
- Download a beautiful PDF of all the recipes. You can keep it on your computer or print it.
- Download all of the slides from the webinar, including the recipes.
- Two special presentations about essential oil distillers—a Frankincense distiller and a Bergamot distiller! I'll show you pictures from my visits to the distillers and talk about the process of producing both essential oils, and the positive presence the distillers have in their communities.
- This Spotlight class comes with an extra educational topic—Frankincense hydrosol! You'll learn seven ways to use it in your daily life.
This is an entry-level, in-depth class, open to all learners. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Frankincense is a favorite essential oil for many people (including me!). In the class, you'll learn why it's so popular—a few reasons are that it's restoring for skin, relieves pain, and can help you breathe deeply in any situation!
Once you've purchased the class, you may watch right away. You can rewatch it as many times as you like. Study at your own pace, supported by Andrea when you have questions. There is no required time frame to complete this class.
- Your registration for the Frankincense Essential Oil Spotlight Class includes a 2-hour recorded webinar class, a 1-hour recorded Q&A, a PDF of all the recipes, a PDF of all the slides used in the presentation, and a PDF of resources.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the class. View the recording and Q&A session as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.