Sweet Orange Essential Oil Spotlight Class
Have you ever wished you could sit down and take a class about a single essential oil, studying it from multiple angles, and really getting to know it?
I've created an online class about Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)! I was inspired to create the Orange Essential Oil Spotlight Class by Sweet Orange itself. It wants you to know everything it has to offer—its Aromatherapy talents, how it can support you (physically, emotionally, and mentally), the other oils it likes to blend with, how to use it, and all of its safety concerns.
Five recipes that we will explore in this online class include: Bye-Bye Stress Inhaler, Vanilla and Orange Massage Oil, Sweet Orange Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner, Sweet Orange Winter Moisturizer, and Sweet Orange Essential Room and Linen Spray.
If you love Sweet Orange, or you simply want to learn more about how to use it, this is the class for you.
Meet Your Instructor
Andrea Butje, founder of Aromahead Institute, is an internationally recognized Aromatherapist and teacher who is changing the educational paradigm through her inspired approach to teaching online and creating community.
One of the most innovative online schools in the country, the Institute's elegant and intuitive classroom design makes navigating online learning a uniquely user-friendly experience.
After the class, you'll understand the main reason Orange can be used for everything from stress relief, to muscle tension, to skin care, and even cleaning your kitchen. You'll also build confidence to work with phototoxic oils safely.
- Learn how Sweet Orange can offer either energy or relaxation, depending on how you use it.
- Learn what Sweet Orange has in common with the six other oils in the recipes: Frankincense, Cedarwood, Lemon, Grapefruit, Cardamom, and Neroli. You'll learn about their properties and how to blend with them.
- Get lifetime access to the class recording and the Q&A in your Aromahead account.
- Download a beautiful PDF of all the recipes. You can keep it on your computer or print it.
- Download all of the slides from the class.
- The Orange Spotlight Class comes with THREE extra educational topics—how to make your own vanilla-infused jojoba, a lesson on the chemistry of citrus oils, and a lesson on using phototoxic oils safely.
This is an entry-level, in-depth class, open to all learners. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Aromahead's Spotlight classes are in-depth immersion studies about individual essential oils. This one features a familiar favorite for many of us—Citrus sinensis! Studying a single essential oil like this is an invaluable way to become familiar with all of its properties, effects, and safety concerns.
Once you've purchased the class, you may watch right away. You can rewatch it as many times as you like. Study at your own pace, supported by Andrea when you have questions. There is no required time frame to complete this class.
- Your registration for the Orange Essential Oil Spotlight Class includes a 2-hour recorded webinar class, a 1-hour recorded Q&A, a PDF of all the recipes, a PDF of all the slides used in the presentation, and a PDF of resources.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the class. View the recording and Q&A session as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.