Frequently Asked Questions
Certifications and CEUsBack to FAQ Categories
Does Aromahead Institute provide Massage Therapy CEUs?
Most online classes at Aromahead Institute are approved for General Continuing Education Units by NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork), the New York State Massage Therapy Board, and the Florida Board of Massage Therapy:
- Advanced Graduate Program: CEUs: 125 hours for Florida, NCBTMB and approved for NYS
- Anatomy and Physiology: CEUs: 76 hours for Florida, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy Certification Program: CEUs: 90 hours for Florida, 235 hours for NCBTMB, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida, NYS, and NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Body Butters and Lip Balms: CEUs: 14 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Component Blending: CEUs: 28 hours for Florida, NYS, and NCBTMB
- Viruses and the Immune System: CEUs: 21 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
What organizations is Aromahead recognized by?
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA): Aromahead’s online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program is approved by the AIA at the Professional Level. Our Scholars Program (400+ hours of study) is approved by AIA at the Advanced Practitioner Level (previously Clinial Level).
National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA): Our online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program is approved by NAHA for Level 2: NAHA Certified Professional Aromatherapist. Our Aromatherapy Certification Program and Advanced Graduate Program (combined 300+ hours of study) is approved by NAHA for Level 3: NAHA Certified Clinical Aromatherapist.
American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP): Aromahead Institute's 159-hour Essential Oil Specialist and 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program are approved by the AADP.
International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA): Aromahead Institute is accredited by IFPA in the UK, Ireland, many countries in Europe, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan.
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT): Aromahead Institute is an approved Aromatherapy training provider by IICT in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.