Graduate: Grace Hayes
My passion is to empower women to take charge of their emotional, physical, and mental health through the practical use of aromatherapy. I make using essential oils easy, fun, practical, but in a personalized way that fits your needs.
Here are some fun facts about me...
1. I am a solutions finder and I hate complaining. However, if I do complain it is usually about not being able to find a solution...go figure!
2. I love connection. I want you to feel heard, loved, safe, and significant when we are together.
3. Becoming a mom has been my biggest lesson in selflessness, service, love, and kindness.
4. I love all things natural and healthy, but I have a serious addiction to chocolate and potato chips...yep, noting healthy about that!
5. "Change your thoughts, change your life" has become a reality for me.
What I loved about Aromahead:
Even though the program is learn at your own pace and online, you feel connected at all times whether by personal emails, webinars, the amazing forum, or feedback.
The hands on practice is also so important. Every time I pulled my oils out I felt more inspired as I put in to practice what I was learning and saw so many positive results!
The price is amazing! Yes. It is an investment, but you will not get what you get at Aromahead anywhere else.