Why Study Aromatherapy?
Why Study Aromatherapy?
Whether you're an essential oil enthusiast, a health care professional, a stay-at-home parent or caretaker, studying Aromatherapy can have many benefits for your personal and professional life.
It can help build your confidence to:
- Heal yourself and others with essential oils
- Understand the scientific research behind WHY Aromatherapy works
- Make therapeutic products to support the immune system, reduce pain and inflammation, heal skin, and support overall health + well-being
- Reduce your use of over-the-counter medications – and rely more on natural plant medicine
- Make your own luscious body care products (soaps, scrubs, lip balms, body butters, creams, natural deodorants + more!)
- Know what oils to substitute when you don’t have something that’s called for in a recipe
- Create your own customized blends and recipes for yourself, your clients or your loved ones
- Understand the safety considerations of essential oils (this is especially important when blending for pregnant or nursing women, children, and the elderly!)
- Ward off microbes such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi – 100% naturally
- Create all-natural cleaning and disinfecting products for your home or office
- Reduce your exposure to chemical products – so that you put less stress on your immune system and improve your health
- Grow your business + income by offering Aromatherapy among your skills and services
- And so much more…
Why Study with Aromahead Institute?
At Aromahead Institute, we specialize in meeting the needs of busy students juggling the many demands of work and family life – by offering a diverse selection of self-paced online courses and certification options.
We encourage you to choose your course of study based on your personal interests and professional goals.
In addition to the many benefits listed above, graduates of the Aromahead Institute have been known to:
- Use essential oils in an existing massage therapy or holistic health care practice
- Create therapeutic and body care products for personal use or resale
- Teach Aromatherapy classes
- Write for journals, magazines and blogs
- Open a retail business
- Work in a spa
- Start a successful online business
Aromahead Institute meets the rigorous training and education qualifications of three highly respected organizations: the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) and the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA).
Many of our courses provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in massage therapy.
Ready to Get Started?
For a full listing of our courses, please visit the following pages: