Aromatherapy for Natural Living
Discover the art of blending essential oils to create natural remedies for your family!
This 36-hour blending course is designed for people who want to use essential oils and natural products to keep healthier homes, and safely address common issues affecting babies, children, and adults alike.
You will create practical and luxurious Aromatherapy essentials that you can start using right away—all with basic tools found in most home kitchens.
Andrea will teach you to replace chemical cleaning supplies with affordable, non-toxic alternatives you can create yourself, and to make your own body care products, such as cream, lip balm, and bath salts. You can have a healthy body, home, and heart—naturally!
Price: $275(Payment Plan Available) Enroll
Meet Your Instructor
Andrea Butje, founder of Aromahead Institute, is an internationally recognized Aromatherapist and teacher who is changing the educational paradigm through her inspired approach to teaching online and creating community.
One of the most innovative online schools in the country, the Institute's elegant and intuitive classroom design makes navigating online learning a uniquely user-friendly experience.
The Aromahead Institute meets the rigorous training and certification qualifications of three highly respected organizations: the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) and the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA).
Since 1999, Aromahead Institute has had an extensive alumni network of international graduates who have gone on to pursue successful careers and businesses rooted in the vast network of the healing arts profession.
As a consultant to importers of high-quality essential oils, Andrea travels the world, building relationships with distillers and small organic farmers. In 2013, Andrea won the Alliance of International Aromatherapists's Lifetime Achievement Award for her innovative, heartfelt work in educating and connecting people involved in all aspects of the Aromatherapy industry—from distillers, to renowned authors, to beginners in the study.
My 82-year-old father, after years of working and fishing in the elements, had extremely dry, wind and sun damaged skin. Even his dermatologist ran out of suggestions. I made the whipped shea butter recipe for him to try. He was skeptical at first, but agreed to use it at least twice a day. I saw him two months later and the improvement was dramatic. He is visiting this weekend, and he asked me to make more!
With Andrea's expert guidance, you'll learn to create natural products from scratch to clean your home and nourish your body.
•All-purpose household cleaners
•Bath and shower cleaners
•Mold and mildew treatments
Natural remedies that address:
•Bruises, cuts, and scrapes
•Cold, flu, and sinus infections
•Headaches and migraines
Incredible skin care products:
•Brown sugar scrubs
Goals and Objectives
- Improve your health by replacing a wide range of toxic cleaning and body care products with all-natural products you can make yourself.
- Understand which essential oils to reach for in different situations . . . and why.
- Safely make and use natural products for children and babies. (If you don't have kids, your friends with kids will love you!)
- Create household cleaners that support your health and keep every room in your home spotless—including the kitchen and bathroom.
- Reduce your exposure to chemical products so that you put less stress on your immune system and improve your health.
- Reduce your use of over-the-counter medications and rely more on natural plant medicine so that you can stay healthier throughout the year.
- Use essential oils to implement a sustainable strategy for supporting your health, and the health of your family and friends.
This is an entry-level, in-depth class, open to all learners. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Price: $275(Payment Plan Available)
This active, self-study class introduces the fundamentals of Aromatherapy and quickly immerses you in the process of creating practical remedies and products for your home and family.
Lessons are taught through a series of step-by-step videos and activities. Engaging reading materials prepared in Andrea's thoughtful, good-humored style steadily guide you through each course milestone.
Your Aromatherapy for Natural Living
- Access to exclusive online course materials and videos, organized into seven guided lessons.
- 48 original Aromatherapy recipes, blends, and tips developed by Andrea Butje for Aromatherapy for Natural Living. The recipes are compiled into five beautiful color PDFs that you can download and print.
- 18 of Andrea's detailed datasheets for the essential oils studied in the course. Aromahead's printer-friendly datasheets clearly lay out information for easy reference, including each oil's therapeutic properties, emotional and energetic properties, safety data, Latin name, plant part origin, recipes for everyday personal and professional use, and the aroma.
- An extensive private list of resources for high-quality Aromatherapy products and related services (such as bottles and other packaging).
- Contact information for prominent Aromatherapy organizations and journals. Stay current with the industry, learn about the conferences, and gather articles from Aromatherapy experts.
- 15% off discount on all essential oils, carrier oils, butters, bottles, supplies, and specific blending kits from Aromatics International for six months after you register.
- Permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and videos, including any updates to the content, even after you have completed the program.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the program. View each video as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.
- Interact with the Aromahead team along with all Aromahead students and graduates on an online forum where you can ask questions.
- Approved for 36 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the NCBTMB and in Florida.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
This program is approved for Massage Therapy by the NCBTMB and in Florida for 36 hours.
Tuition and Payment Plans:
Pay in Full
- Total Tuition: $275
- You Save $25!
- $150 Today
- + 1 Monthly Payment of $150, Starting 30 Days From Now
- Total Tuition: $300
I really liked how Andrea explained everything! First she showed the video, and then taught the recipes. Step by step progression.
I also loved the data sheets! I made copies for my notebook, highlighted them, referenced other books for added tips, made notes, and smelled the essential oils while doing it! I now have a great notebook of the oils I have on hand and recipes I am hoping to try!
Andrea, thanks so much for making these classes available online and sharing your wisdom.
- Kellie French
The Natural Living class was extremely easy to navigate. It was filled with wonderful information and fantastic recipes. Any classes that I have taken from Andrea have always been rewarding. The diffuser blends I use on a daily basis. For my office space I use a daytime focus blend of lemon, black spruce and eucalyptus. At home I use a relaxation blend of lavender, clary sage and ylang ylang. The Natural Living class was a lifesaver for my sinus issues. Thanks to Andrea I was able to create an inhaler with eucalyptus, inula and frankincense.
- Cathi Galvin
Thanks to the Natural Living Class & webinar I had a great week. I have these bizarre allergy attacks and no amount of allergy medicine stops it. It starts off with an itchy nose, and then moves to frequent sneezing and finally watery eyes and runny nose combined with sneezes and itching nose!
I had an attack this week and used the allergy inhaler and allergy shower drops, the earache blend, and cold inhaler blend and acute cold/flu bath salts from the Aromatherapy for Natural Living class.
I was able to go the entire day without sneezing my head off or a runny nose and every time my nose itched I used the allergy inhaler. The second day I found that the cold inhaler worked better and by midday I didn't need either anymore.
All of the nose issues lead to earaches and the earache blend worked within 60 seconds. I had to use it about 3 times, but each time the pain went away within a minute or so. Success! Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!
- Lisa Wright Burbach
Aromahead Institute is a great Aromatherapy school. The blending is my favorite and it is due to how Andrea teaches it with an intelligent delivery and application examples. I got to study at my own pace, and in the comfort of where ever!! I study as I travel. I never would have had the confidence I have had I not studied at Aromahead. Andrea is 100% genuine and an exceptional human. I am blessed and proud to be her prodigy
- Jacie Ann Crowell
This class is open to anyone seeking a comprehensive introduction to the practical application of essential oils in daily life. No previous experience in Aromatherapy is necessary.
Supplies are not included in the tuition.
We have designed a fully-stocked kit of essential oils, carriers, and bottles, sold through Aromatics International. The kit includes everything you'll need to make the recipes in this course, but it's not a mandatory purchase.
If you have your own essential oils and supplies, feel free to use them.
Many students choose to begin the class, and then decide which recipes they want to make. This allows them to purchase their oils and supplies over time, as they make their way through the course (instead of buying the whole kit up front).
Important Note: Purchasing the kit is optional. If you have your own essential oils and supplies you may use them.
Price: $275(Payment Plan Available)