Cardamom Essential Oil Spotlight Class
Learn to use Cardamom essential oil like a pro!
I created this online class so you and Cardamom can "meet" one another. You'll learn how Cardamom can support you physically, mentally, and emotionally, how to use this spicy essential oil without risk of safety issues, which oils its unique aroma blends well with, its chemistry, and more.
Cardamom wants you to feel completely confident when you're explaining its benefits to others and using it in your own Aromatherapy work.
The four recipes we'll study in this class are: Sweet Digestion Belly Butter, Sparkle n' Spice Room Spritz, Breathe Happy Cardamom and Resin Roll-On, and Camphoraceous Cardamom Massage Oil.
If you want to understand more about Cardamom essential oil—including its safety considerations—and to build your confidence using it, this is the class for you! The class is two hours with an additional one-hour recorded Q&A.
Meet Your Instructor
Andrea Butje, founder of Aromahead Institute, is an internationally recognized Aromatherapist and teacher who is changing the educational paradigm through her inspired approach to teaching online and creating community.
One of the most innovative online schools in the country, the Institute's elegant and intuitive classroom design makes navigating online learning a uniquely user-friendly experience.
After Cardamom's class, you'll understand how to safely use it for digestion, respiratory support, feeling more energized, easing muscle tension, and more. Your confidence and ability to use Cardamom safely and effectively will be stronger.
- Cardamom essential oil is considered "spicy" and can sometimes cause irritation. Learn to use it SAFELY—both topically and for inhalation.
- Learn what Cardamom has in common with the 12 other oils in the recipes: Roman Chamomile, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Clove, distilled Lime, Ginger, Frankincense, Myrrh, Elemi, Spike Lavender, Lavender, and Rosemary. (Cardamom has a lot of friends!)
- Get lifetime access to the class recording and the Q&A in your Aromahead account.
- Download a beautiful PDF of all of the recipes and webinar slides. You can keep these on your computer or print them to make your own "Cardamom Book!"
- Dive into 2 EXTRA educational topics about the luxurious carrier baobab oil, and about essential oil chemotypes. (You'll feel like a pro when you understand this simple chemistry concept!)
This is an entry-level, in-depth class, open to all learners. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Aromahead's Spotlight webinars are in-depth immersion studies about individual essential oils. This one features a warm, spicy friend—Elettaria cardamomum!
Studying a single essential oil like this is an invaluable way to become familiar with all of its properties, effects, and safety concerns.
Once you've purchased the class, you may watch it right away. You can rewatch it as many times as you like. Study at your own pace, supported by Andrea when you have questions. There is no required time frame to complete this class.
- Your registration for the Cardamom Essential Oil Spotlight Class includes a 2-hour recorded webinar class, a 1-hour recorded Q&A, a PDF of all the recipes, a PDF of all the slides used in the presentation, and a PDF of resources.
- You have permanent unlimited access to all the course materials and any subsequent updates to the course content, even after you have completed the class. View the recording and Q&A session as many times as you like.
- Start the class the moment you complete your registration.
- Work at your own pace and on your own timeline.