Accreditations and CEUs
Massage Therapy CEUs
Most online classes at Aromahead Institute are approved for General Continuing Education Units by:
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- New York State Massage Therapy Board
- The Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Advanced Graduate Program: CEUs: CEUs: 75 hrs for FL, 125 hrs for NCBTMB, and approved for NYS
- Anatomy and Physiology: CEUs: 76 hours for Florida, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy Certification Program: CEUs: 90 hours for Florida, 235 hours for NCBTMB, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida, NYS and NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Body Butters and Lip Balms: CEUs: 14 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Component Blending: CEUs: 28 hours for Florida, NYS and NCBTMB
- Viruses and the Immune System: CEUs: 21 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
National Recognition of Aromahead Institute
Aromahead Institute is approved by the following organizations:
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA)
Aromahead Institute's online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) is approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists at the Professional Level.
Aromahead Institute's Scholars Program (400+ hours of study) is approved by AIA at the Advanced Practitioner Level.
National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
Aromahead Institute's online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program is approved by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy for Level 2: NAHA Certified Professional Aromatherapist.
Aromahead Institute's Aromatherapy Certification Program and Advanced Graduate Program (300+ hours of study) is approved by NAHA for Level 3: NAHA Certified Clinical Aromatherapist.
American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
Aromahead Institute's 159-hour Essential Oil Specialist and 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program are approved by AADP.
International Recognition of Aromahead
International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists
Aromahead Institute is accredited by the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) in the UK, Europe, China and Japan.