Accreditations and CEUs
Massage Therapy CEUs
Most online classes at Aromahead Institute are approved for General Continuing Education Units by:
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- New York State Massage Therapy Board
- The Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Advanced Graduate Program: CEUs: 125 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Anatomy and Physiology: CEUs: 76 hours for Florida, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy Certification Program: CEUs: 90 hours for Florida, 235 hours for NCBTMB, approved for NYS
- Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida, NYS and NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living: CEUs: 36 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Aromatherapy Teacher Training Program: CEUs: 13.5 hours for NCBTMB
- Body Butters and Lip Balms: CEUs: 14 hours for Florida and NCBTMB
- Component Blending: CEUs: 28 hours for Florida, NYS and NCBTMB
- Viruses and the Immune System: CEUs: 21 hours for Florida
National Recognition of Aromahead Institute
Aromahead Institute is approved by the two US Aromatherapy Associations:
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA)
Our online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) and the 400-hour Scholar's Program is approved by Alliance of International Aromatherapists.
National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
Aromahead Institute's online 235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) is approved by National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.
International Recognition of Aromahead
Aromahead Institute is accredited by the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) in the UK, Europe, China and Japan.
Aromahead Institute is an approved Aromatherapy training provider by The International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and the UK.